Robert B. Buchanan, Esq.
Robert "Bobby" Buchanan is a seasoned practitioner that focuses his practice exclusively on helping parents through divorce and custody matters.
He is a 2019 recipient of the "10 Best" award for client satisfaction.
He has consistently achieved results for his clients, including:
- Secured regular parenting time for father who had not seen his two-year old son in over one year.
- Obtained 50-50 parenting time for father who had been marginalized to every other weekend before hiring lawyer and starting court process.
- Successfully re-gained custody for a father who had been falsely accused of abuse of his 6-year-old daughter.
- Obtained regular, unsupervised, parenting time and reduced child support for father who was only permitted to see child at the home of mother before hiring Joint Custody Advocates.
- Assisted mother of 5-week old daughter negotiate a joint parenting plan, which protected child and fostered healthy relationship between father and child.
(**each case is different and we can't guarantee any particular result**)
We have the experience necessary to assist in the following areas:
- Contested and uncontested divorces
- Contested and uncontested custody proceedings
- Establishing parental rights
- Establishing a court ordered parenting schedule
- Defending and prosecuting orders of protection
- Establishing child support and maintenance (AKA alimony)
- Other matters involving your parental rights and your children
Call us today to schedule a consultation!